Five excellent reasons to switch to natural!
Whether or not you’ve ‘gone organic’, you probably know how crucial a role diet plays in your overall health. People who switch to organic foods report a boost in their energy levels. Their complexions improve and rashes clear up. They catch fewer colds, suffer fewer allergies, and recover quicker from illnesses. The health benefits of eating organic seem to last long-term. So why are not considering this approach for our pets??
There is good news…dog owners, more & more, are considering natural pet food for their fur-companions. We all want healthy, happy dogs, consider these potential benefits of organic pet food for your dog:
- Reduction of skin ailments and allergies. If your dog suffers from allergies or an irritating skin condition, you’ve probably tried “everything” hoping to provide your pet some relief. Special dips, sprays, shampoos, creams and medications may or may not help. Premium brands of dog food recommended by vets still leave some dogs scratching or bald. Why doesn’t anything work, and why natural should be any different.
- More energy and a healthy weight. Plump pugs may be cute, but when your dog suffers from diabetes, organ failure, a back ailment or hip dysplasia, it is a serious, heart-breaking matter. Like humans, overweight dogs tend to have less energy for the exercise that could improve their health and physical condition. How can natural pet food help? Natural pet food doesn't contain bulk-fillers, so your dog consumes only what it needs to maintain healthy energy levels and life functions. It probably tastes better to your dog, too! Dogs feel more satisfied eating smaller amounts of tasty, nutrient-dense foods. An organic diet can help your dog lose weight and exercise more
- Fewer digestive disorders. Superior sources of grains and proteins and a lack of chemicals and artificial substances makes organic dog food more digestible. It is the superior nutritional value of organic dog food that can make a difference. Since it is naturally more nutritious, many owners report their dogs eat less organic dog food than other commercial varieties. Dogs feel more satiated eating smaller amounts of tasty, nutrient-dense foods. And it tastes better! A natural diet can help your dog lose weight and exercise more. Dogs will eat a more satisfying meal, and eliminate less when they are on a natural pet diet. They tend to have more predictable bowel movements with firm, less smelly stools.
- Better overall health and stronger immunity. Even if you dog doesn’t suffer from skin ailments, obesity or digestive problems, a natural pet diet can still be of benefit. Natural pet food provides better quality sources of nutritional substances than even the non-organic, premium brands. It is more digestible for dogs. One final, key factor is that because it is more digestible, dogs are likely to absorb more eliminate less of the nutrients they require to maintain a healthy immune system. Boosting your dog’s immunity may help prevent costly infections and illnesses that require veterinarian care.
- Quality of Life and Longevity. THE BIG BONUS! By feeding organic food you can help ensure your dog lives a long, happy and healthy life. Just as the quality of your diet affects the quality of your life, what you feed your dog will have a direct impact on how he or she looks, or feels, or acts. Join the movement, happy food = happy pets, IT’S A LIFESTYLE CHOICE!