You don’t need to be a maths fundi to solve your pets itchy skin and allergies!
ITCHY SKIN = INFLAMED SKIN = ACIDOSIS
ACIDOSIS = ACID FORMING FOODS & CHEMICAL BASED FLEA POISONS
Therefore, if you know what causes acidity, then you can stop inflammation and stop the scratching.
The answer lies in knowing what the acid forming foods are.
Here is that list:
- All refined carbs ( wheat, corn, gluten, white rice/pasta, brewers rice and most pet food “fillers” – i.e. kibble)
- Too much meat – just like refined carbs, meat is also digested acidicly, so ratios are important.
- All food that uses preservatives.
- All flea poisons digested and applied topically.
- All chemical shampoos and dips.